Small businesses across the country are losing customers or being forced to temporarily close their doors to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We know that many small business owners need help to address these immediate financial concerns and access critical resources for their employees and their businesses.
Join Small Business Majority and America's Small Business Development Centers (ASBDC) for a national webinar covering the new loan programs made available by the stimulus package, resources related to COVID-19 and policy recommendations to bolster small business owners right now.
Topics of discussion include:
- Small business funding updates, including SBA disaster relief loans and the new Payroll Protection Program for businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Services and resources provided by SBDCs to assist with COVID-19 small business relief
- An overview of alternative lending options including CDFIs, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- How to avoid predatory lenders
- Updates on federal policy proposals and our recommendations to immediately help small businesses
- Venturize and other helpful tools and resources